The registration fee are to be paid on the online ticketing service of the Mont-Blanc Meetings. Payment is made in euros, by credit card, bank transfer or check. Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive a confirmation by mail as well as your entrance ticket. This one will give you access to the Mont-Blanc Meetings.
What does my registration to the 8° Mont-Blanc Meetings include?
The registration fee to the 8° Mont-Blanc Meetings includes:
- Access to the Convention Congress in Archamps where the event will take place;
- Interpreting during plenary sessions and workshops;
- Access to the Project Place;
- Dinner and lunch on 6 and 7 December;
- Lunch on December 8;
- Shuttles between Geneva airport or train station and the hotels selected by the association on 5, 6 and 8 December;
- Shuttles between Annemasse downtown and the Convention Center on 6, 7 and 8 December;
- Participant kit containing all support documents of the event.
The registration fee does not include:
- Travel cost to Geneva;
- Accomodation cost;
- Potential extra cost for the optional visit of the international Geneva.
Accomodation and shuttles
You will find a choice of hotels with prices negociated by SSE International Forum. Please be aware that there are two types of hotels: on the one hand, hotels within walking distance to the Convention center, and on the other hand, hotels located in downtown Annemasse – non accessible by foot from the Convention center. For these hotels, shuttles will be scheduled at fixed times in the morning and in the evening. Shuttles will also be scheduled from and to Geneva airport and train station at fixed times for arrivals on 5 and 6 December and for departures on 8 December .
Outside the scheduled shuttle service, SSE International Forum will not be able to cover the cost of your transportation.
Practical Informations :
Way to the convention center :
- Domaine de Chosal, 92 rue Ada Byron
- 74160 Archamps
- Phone : +33 (0)4 50 31 50 00
Arrival by train or plane : Geneva, Swiss
Arrival by car : Highway A40 – Exit 13.1
Air France KLM reduction
SSE International Forum has set up a partnership with Air France KLM to let you benefit a 10% discount on your flight. To benefit of the advantage code, make your reservation on the Air France KLM Global Meetings & Events platform dedicated to the event.
What are the cancellation conditions?
Any request for cancellation of registration must be sent to email@example.com
- Until November 6, 2017 (midnight, Paris time): registration fee will be refunded. There will be a holdback of 50 Euros for administration fee.
- From November 7, 2017: registration fee will not be refunded except in case of visa refusal (upon mandatory presentation of proof).
What are the conditions of entry in France?
The Convention Center of Archamps where the 8° MBM take place is in France. The closest airport is Geneva, Switzerland.
European Union citizens: Switzerland has been part of the Schengen area since December 2008; thus, all European Union nationals do not require visas.
Non-European Union citizens: For nationals of other countries, only a French visa is required. The visa must be applied at the French Embassy – your final destination – and not at the Embassy of Switzerland, where you will only be in transit. Some foreigners are exempted from the visa requirement. To check whether this applies to you, we invite you to consult the website of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
An invitation letter can be sent to you on request at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying IMPERATIVELY your last name, first name, company function, country and dates of travel.