The 8th Mont-Blanc Meetings will take place in the Convention Center of Archamps, located 15 minutes away from Geneva. Due to this highly demanded location, hotels are quickly complete. Therefore, we kindly invite you to book your accommodation as soon as possible.
NB: rates are quoted in Euros per night and include breakfast. City tax is per person per night and is in addition to the rates shown.
Two types of hotel are available:
Hotels within walking distance from the convention center:
Best Western**** – adjacent to the convention center >> FULL, NO MORE ROOM AVAILABLE
Ibis Budget Archamps** – 15 minutes to the convention center >> FULL, NO MORE ROOM AVAILABLE
Hotels not accessible by foot from the convention center: for these accommodations, shuttles will be set up in the morning and evening at fixed times.
Please note that outside the scheduled shuttle service, SSE International Forum will not be able to cover the cost of your transportation.
To book your accommodation, please send your request by e-mail to the address indicated with the subject line “RMB 2017 – Booking request” and specifying in your message the following information:
– Name of the person booking
– Name of the selected accommodation
– Type of room required (single, double, twin, triple, etc.)
– Number of persons (if more than one, please indicate the names of each) and number of rooms requested
– Booking dates (arrival and departure)
– Bank details: Credit card number / month and year of expiry / cryptogram (3 digits)
- Before 30 days before your booking starts: free cancellation – 0% of the total amount invoiced
- Between 30 and 21 days before your booking starts: 25% of the total amount invoiced
- Between 20 and 11 days before your booking starts: 50% of the total amount invoiced
- Between 10 days and the first day of your booking: 100% of the total amount invoiced
The 8° Mont-Blanc Meetings will take place at the Convention Center of Archamps technopole. Located in France, the Convention Center is only 15 minutes away from Geneva international airport.
Shuttles will be scheduled from and to Geneva airport at fixed times for arrivals on 5 and 6 December and for departures on 8 December. The airport is very easily accessible by express train from Geneva train station (about 5 trains per hour, journey time: 8 minutes > see timetable).
Apart from this shuttle service at fixed times, SSE International Forum won’t cover the cost of your transportation.